Come and enjoy our Ski Lodge and High Country Hospitality.
Mansfield Ski Lodge is a private members lodge with a policy of accepting a limited number of guests. We treat our guests as one of us, and are delighted to have you stay with us. It’s important to note that the lodge does not supply bed linen, but your bed rate does include full access to condiments and a continental style breakfast, and of course full use of the kitchen facilities if you choose to bring your own food.
One of Victoria’s best family mountain lodges at Mt Buller! Well known for its ambience and ski-in and ski-out amenity, Mansfield Ski Lodge’s 10 private guest rooms and common areas offer guests a charming casual atmosphere where relaxing and enjoying mountain life are top priorities.
Mansfield Ski Lodge offers an outstanding location at sensible prices, is a private lodge managed by members, and offers a warm and friendly atmosphere.
– John Allen
Further Information on our lodge
Ten rooms all with en suites offer a variety of bed combinations: double beds; single beds; double bunks; and two large rooms with twin double bunks.
Plenty of pillows, doonas and blankets are provided and each room has clothing storage facilities and lockable safe. The lodge accommodates 24 guests in total. Our lodge policy is that you will never be asked to share a room with a non-member of your party.
Our resident lodge manager (normally one of our members) lives in and will provide assistance and make sure you enjoy your stay at Mansfield Ski Lodge.
A self-catered continental breakfast for guests is provided by the lodge, and the lodge also provides coffee and tea, bread, milk and other condiments. (If you have children, and they have milk drinks, you will be asked to provide your own milk for them).
• A modern self-contained kitchen with extensive meal preparation facilities including ovens, stoves, microwaves, dishwasher, hotplate, refrigerators, a freezer, fruit/vegetable storage, and a non-perishable food locker.
• A large well appointed dining room for meals adjacent to the kitchen.
• A spacious lounge and reading area for relaxing and chatting with stunning views.
• A mezzanine area.
• A games room with pool/billiard table and stereo.
• A large drying room.
• Open fire place.
• Ski tuning room.
• Barbecue on outdoor deck.
• Laundry facilities – washing machine and clothes dryer.
• Pillows, Doonas, Blankets, Hanging space for clothes, Ensuite
Remember to bring
• Linen or sleeping bags, plus pillow slips, and towels
• Food and beverages for lunch & dinner and snacks (or purchase at the Mt Buller supermarket, or eat out at the many restaurants)
Mansfield ski club breeds hard core skiers
One of our members, Charlie Parnham, in action. That’s what staying at our lodge can do for your skiing!
Looking from Standard Lane. (Don’ try this yourself). Member Adrian Rowe skiing off the roof!